Like many beauty golics, I heard about Charlotte Tilbury. The most venerable bloggers highly praise this cosmetics, but it is not sold in many countries, which excites the desire to get and get Charlotte Tilbury in their bins.
Most of all I want three praised products: eye shadow, “magic” cream and lipstick.
I don’t know if the shadows and cream are worth waiting for a parcel, but let's talk about lipstick, or rather ... (drum roll) about the most popular Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution lipstick in Pillow Talk shade
1) a pleasant finish: not satin, but not rubber-matte;
2) fits well on the lips directly from the stick - does not require brushes, pencils, dances and tambourines;
3) does not dry lips and is not picky about the quality of lips;
4) quite persistent for nudity: it keeps perfectly before eating, and after dinner it tactfully leaves, leaving a light shade;
5) does not crack, does not spread, does not form a white border at the junction of the lips,
6) despite the "stardom", it costs like many luxury lipsticks;
7) without taste, has a faint sweet smell ala MAC, but more intelligent.
In general, Pillow Talk is an excellent lipstick, a kind of “reference nude” - although I can’t mention anything unique in it.Packing and stick form
Dear, rich classic + very ergonomic stick section. There is nothing to complain about again.Color
The shade of Pillow Talk completely coincided with the natural pigment of my lips, so the effect was “my lips, but better” (upper lip - without lipstick, lower lip - in Charlotte Tilbury)
Fully painted lips:Comparison with analogues
In my arsenal was Estee Lauder Pure Color Love lipstick # 110 Raw Sugar, very similar in color and texture.
Let's compare them.
1) Estee has a warmer shade
2) but on the lips this difference is practically not visible (upper lip - Estee, lower - Charlotte Tilbury)
Although both lipsticks completely overlap the color of the lips, Charlotte Tilbury is thinner and looks more natural than Estee Lauder.
3) if you continue to find fault, it is clear that the border at Estee Lauder is clearer and the lips are not drawn so carefully: Estee lashes in the micro folds. This is noticeable with a very wide smile in the bright sun
In total, despite the obvious similarity, Charlotte Tilbury wins the photo finish.Output:
Duration of use - month
Price - 36 USD (excluding delivery)
Rating - 5.
I think, under a successful set of circumstances, you can pick up an analogue of Pillow Talk in the nearest cosmetic store, and not at distant lands; but if you decide to “complicate your life” and buy the hard-to-reach Charlotte Tilbury, you will not be disappointed.