Quite often, flying to new cities for a short period of time, I reduced the volume of exported cosmetics (and clothes) from one packed suitcase to a small bag suitable for hand luggage.
As a result, in a small cosmetic bag, I managed to collect all the necessary “from shower to makeup” products that I want to talk about below. By the way, many of them are great for home use.
Here is the size of my travel makeup bag (NB: all makeup lies there)
We open ...
... and start with the shower set:
1. Kiehl's Cross-Terrain All-In-One Refueling Wash - 3-in-1 Awakening Shower Product: for face, body, and hair
The coolest multifunctional products are produced for children and men.
Kiehl's 3-in-1 wash is declared as masculine, but let the men wait, because it is perfect, which means the girls need it
1) does not contain SLS;
2) has a very pleasant unisex mint flavor;
3) does not hiss his eyes and removes non-waterproof mascara well;
4) it foams well and is economically consumed;
5) well suited for washing combination, oily and problematic skin (cleans "to squeak").
In general, washing the head, body and face over the course of a week with this gel is quite real and definitely not harmful (although liquid for removing some types of mascara will not hurt).consistency (this volume is enough for the face, décolleté zone and something else)
- it cleanses very deeply, therefore, with normal and dry hair it requires a nourishing or deeply moisturizing conditioner (on the road I use samplers of masks and balms that accumulate during raids on cosmetic stores, at the same time I get acquainted with new brands).Composition
:Foaming (maaaaalenky droplet):Output:
period of use - more than 4 trips (about a month total)
price - about 670 rubles for travel size (75 ml)
rating - 5+
An ideal multifunctional tool for traveling.
2. Marvis Toothpaste, Classic Strong Mint - Classic Rich Mint Toothpaste
In fact, any paste will fit in a cosmetic bag, but Marvis is a very nice little thing worth mentioning.
1) Marvis chip - in unusual aromas
(cinnamon, ginger, etc.) and a pleasant thick consistency.
At home I have a large tube of ginger, but in a small size I managed to buy only mint.
2) The paste is suitable for sensitive teeth
3) Contains low fluorine content.
4) It cleans
after it for a very long time, the sensation of cleanliness and “polished” of teeth is held in the mouth.
5) The paste has a light whitening effect.These worthy qualities are beautifully explained by the legend of creating the brand: the paste was created during the period of the general craving of Europeans for chewing tobacco, when it was necessary to intensively brush your teeth and freshen the breath of the bourgeoisie, indulging in this muck
I don’t chew tobacco, but after tea, coffee, red wine, putting my teeth in order is not superfluous.
A small trick to demonstrate the density of the paste: put the brush with the bristle paste downOutput:
period of use - more than 2 months
price - about 350 rubles for 75 ml
rating - 5.
3. Other oral hygiene items: brush and thread
The thread and the toothbrush in my case are Rocs and Curaprox 3960 “super soft”, respectively.
for the right price-quality ratio (250 rubles per 50 meters).
for ergonomics (small head, comfortable handle, thoughtful carrying cap), as well as for soft thick bristles that provide good cleaning with minimal injuries.
A big plus of brushes - the bristles do not lose color and shape after several weeks of use. In the photo with pasta, she is already more than 2 months old. Of course, this does not cancel the replacement every 3 months.The term of use of both is for several years.
The score for both is 5.
A thread and a brush is a subjective topic - everyone selects such funds to their taste and characteristics + doctor's recommendations, therefore there is no single ideal.
My task is to show that they are not forgotten in the "bottomless cosmetic bag" to be continued…