The current variety of makeup remover and facial cleanser is amazing.
About 5 years ago, girls lived beautifully, removing mascara with make-up liquid and washing their face with gel (some cost only gel) and were happy.
marketers came, showed horror stories in the form of poorly cleaned skin under a microscope and rushed ... Oils, water, foams, mousses, wipes ... Is all this necessary or is it enough to wash my face well?
I decided to conduct a small experiment to see how deep the 3 most popular makeup removers are:
1) hydrophilic oil;
2) micellar water;
3) foam for washing.
I do not pretend to laboratory accuracy
and the Nobel Prize
, but I hope it will turn out clearly.
So, 3 best-sellers were selected, which - purely visually - clean my face from full war paint to squeak.
I took a beautyblender as an experimental, which in the experiment performs the functions of the skin.The experiment took 3 days
: Beautyblender th applied the same tonal (Tom Ford) in the morning. In the evening, using the same technology of Beautyblender soap, one of the heroes of the post.
Why in the evening?
* Firstly, our skin “wears” all this all day.
* Secondly, the tool was supposed to show real effectiveness - to remove the dried tonic is still that task.
* Thirdly ... in the morning there is not enough time for mischief (even scientifically based
)Let's see what happened ...
1. Garnier Cleansing Micellar Water. Micellar water
Very popular due to the excellent combination of "Price-quality" tool.
I bought to soak the brushes, but, trying to wash off the Garnier mascara, I was extremely pleased. When you are too lazy to wash with hydrophilic oil - I remove my Garnier makeup.
Well, this water washes brushes very well.Benefits:
1) does not irritate the mucous membrane of the eye;
2) removes makeup well;
3) has a pleasant light smell;
4) does not provoke inflammation;
5) does not leave a greasy film.Unpretentious composition
Let's see how she handled cleaning Beautyblender.have a dirty Beautyblenderpoured Garnier Cleansing Micellar Water into a glassfingers began to knead Beautyblender in micellar water. It turned out such a foam and dirty waterwe wash in running Beautyblender water and see ...
In general, Garnier Cleansing Micellar Water did very well. There was an almost imperceptible spot from the tonic. I hope that after washing with foam such microspots will not remain on the skin.Conclusion:
Shelf life - 5 months (mainly for washing brushes)
Price - about 300 rubles per 400 ml
Score - 4 (speck left).
2. La Mer The Cleansing Foam. Cleansing Foam
(c) a link to a photo from makeupalley
I honestly admit that I'm a little “bought” judge
I love La Mer to shake, I sincerely hope that the foam does not fail, but I will not play along.
The Cleansing Foam is La Mer's most popular facial cleanser. Maybe I'll write about him separately later.
For now briefly:
1) has a very pleasant texture and smell;
2) extremely economical - 125ml tubes are enough for 6 months of regular use;
3) washes his face “to squeak”;
4) suitable for all skin types, especially combination and oily;
5) has a chic, pleasant foam;
6) you can wash your eyes with foam: it does not pinch and removes makeup well;
7) does not tighten the skin, but also does not moisturize.
We look in business ...dirty beautyblenderadd foam in a cup and pour some waterwe press with fingers Beautyblender, we get thick foam (2/3 poured out in the process) and dirty waterrinse with running water. Result...
On the one hand, La Mer is not declared as a makeup remover, but washed the sponge not much worse than Garnier.
On the other hand, I thought La Mer was perfect. How cruel this world is
Obviously: washing your face with gel only is not recommended.
Apparently, for this, helpful cosmetologists came up with a tonic to damp the remnants of dirt.Conclusion:
Period of use: 1 year (2 tubes with intervals)
Price: about 4,000 rudders per 125 ml
Rating: 4- (as with makeup remover), how the foam wash is excellent.
3. Shu Uemura Porefinist Anti-shine Fresh Cleansing Oil. Hydrophilic oil
The last day of the experiment.
Shu Uemura oils are loved not only by me, but also by a lot of people around the world.
Oil was already the hero of my post, so the details about it are here
How will it show itself?dirty beautyblenderadded oil: Beautyblender immediately “ate” itknead the sponge with your fingers, we get a dirty puddlerinse with running water. Result...
Is this my old Beautyblender ?! Are you seriously?!Conclusion:
Period of use - about a year
Price - about 31USD rudders per 150 ml
Rating - 5 +++Group photo:Thus, the Japanese do not lie: it is best to remove makeup and wash your face with oil and foam.
How do you remove makeup
and wash Beautyblender
(c) promotional photos of products other than La Mer taken from official sites.