For a long time I was actively (7 days a week for 2-3 hours a day) involved in sports, followed diets and was extremely pleased with my 46-kilogram body, consisting of bones and muscles.
But a serious injury “threw me” to the hospital for a month and for a few months after 2 operations I could not walk without crutches and a brace.
In general, in less than half a year I gained 10 kg and found out what stretch marks are.
Approximately such metamorphoses are experienced by every pregnant woman, gaining many kilograms in a very short time.
Frankly, I was very afraid of completely disfiguring the skin of my body during pregnancy, so I approached the issue of procreation with a sense of sense-arrangement.
As a result, I did not have any new stretch marks and even managed to reduce the old ones
I’ll tell you about the means, despite the lack of ideal genetic conditions, that helped me to keep my skin supple and even.
1. Gerard's Beauty breast emulsion - Firming and toning emulsion for bust
Gerard's was advised to me by a massage therapist, in whose salon these cosmetics were sold. I bought it purely out of respect for a good specialist and out of principle: "Anyway, you need to smear something on the chest, and this, it seems, is natural."
The composition, by the way, is excellent:
The emulsion is endless: 250 ml for the breast with a double dose was enough for almost 2 years.
I used it from the end of the third trimester, the entire period of GV and a few months after. The most awful (in a good way) effect was noticeable when the war ended.Advantages :
1) really tightens the skin;
2) can be used during pregnancy and HB - a natural composition;
3) does not clog pores (Clarins, for example, I did not like this);
4) absorbed very quickly;
1) difficult accessibility - the brand is not at the hearing and is presented only in salons;
2) has a smell (grassy-pleasant for me, but not all pregnant women can think so
3) a little liquid consistency, therefore, sometimes it pours out more than necessary.Consistency:Summary:
Duration of use - 2 years
Price - about 2,500 rubles per 250 ml
Rating - 5
2. Kiehl's Creme de Corps - Nourishing Body Cream
Dry skin is most susceptible to stretch marks. My skin and in normal condition is very dry, and then the dryness was aggravated by aqua aerobics for pregnant women ...
and during pregnancy, I used Kiehl's
as a basic moisturizer for the body - a link to a detailed post
Creme de Corps worked great, although its smell poked me a little.
Kiehl's could not outshine the more pleasantly smelling creams in terms of the quality of their moisturizing, therefore they tolerated it.In summary:Kiehl's gets 5- for smell, but she continues to live on my dressing table for the sixth year for her excellent work.
3. Clarins Huile “Anti-Eau” Body Treatment Oil - Drainage Body Oil
Unfortunately, there were no jars left, so I can’t lay out the composition.
I remember that it is completely natural and recommended for pregnant women.
Used 3 full cans: two during pregnancy, one after.
The oil was applied according to the recommended scheme (after a shower, rub, rinse with cool water) only on the legs to relieve heaviness and swelling.
With my slight swelling, the oil really helped: the swelling went away so quickly that it was already a little chilly. After 30 minutes, the legs were absolutely light.Advantages :
1) perfectly drains and relieves swelling of the legs, which is extremely important in the last trimester;
2) slightly tightens the skin;
3) natural composition;
4) does not stain clothes;
5) does not clog pores.Disadvantages:
1) an uncomfortable jar: in the shower, unscrewing and pouring oil into your hands is a difficult task;
2) not economical: 100 ml is enough for 2 - 2.5 months when used 2 times a day;
3) it is declared as an anti-cellulite drug and after pregnancy I bought it for these purposes, but there was no effect;
4) it has a pleasant natural smell (I personally had a very pleasant smell);
5) contains essential oils - individual intolerance is possible (I did not cause allergies).Summary:
Duration of use - 6 months
Price - about 1700 rubles per 100 ml
Grade 5 as drainage oil and 3 as anti-cellulite.
4. StriVectin SD Advanced Intensive Concentrate - Stretch Mark Concentrate
The highlight of the program.
The tool is extremely effective and contains a small dose of vitamin A (during pregnancy is not very recommended), so it is not worth using it daily, in my opinion. Although, it is not contraindicated for pregnant women.
But!StriVectin SD Advanced Intensive Concentrat is the very product that prevented stretch marks during pregnancy and HB and significantly reduced the available ones.
Here is its super-effective composition:Ingredients: Aqua (Water, Eau), Myristyl Nicotinate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isocetyl Stearate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, PEG-100 Stea Alcohol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Phaseolus Lunatus (Green Bean) Seed Extract, Lepidium Sativum Sprout Extract, Ceramide 2, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Phospholipids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Resverol , Trehalose, Rutin, Lecithin, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Arachidyl Glucoside, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Cetethic Dosephosphate Laureth-7, Synthetic Wax, Menthol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Sodium PCA, Urea, C20-40 Pareth-10, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydroxyethyl Behenamidopropyl Dimonium Chlor ide, Polyquaternium-67, Triacetin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrapeptide-21, Potassium Sorbate, Polyquaternium-51, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Dodecahydro-Tetramethylnaphthofuran, Hexamelomehindolomelomidylomelomidylomelomidylomelomidylomelomidylomelomidylamine CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorophenesin, BHT.The use of StriVectin was as follows:
1) as a prophylaxis, the concentrate was applied to the waist and chest once a day for a week every 2 months of pregnancy;
2) if I saw a pink strip - smeared locally until it turns pale (sometimes 1-2 times was enough).
With this use, the expense of the product was extremely economical.
After childbirth, I got the cream on the area with old stretch marks
and was amazed at the result.
Here's how the hip
looks now on super-macro (not perfectly smooth, but we mean that this is a place where there were quite serious stretch marks before ...):
In real life, this defect is almost not noticeable: on the beach in a bikini is not a shame to go
And this is a macro of the saved skin of the abdomen:Advantages :
pink drool and tears of joy, the
concentrate really helps in the fight against stretch marks;
2) neutral smell;
3) economical consumption.Disadvantages (?!):
1) a very powerful composition.Summary:
Duration of use - 2 years
Price - about 130USD per 140 ml
Rating - 5 +++++
(c) promotional photos of products - from official sites.
And for a snack photo of my tummy immediately after childbirth:I hope that for all who are interested in this post, motherhood will bring joy and happiness.