Korean “toy” cares or Japanese creams stuffed with glycerin in 90% of cases are not suitable for my simple
But I believe that in Asia there is an excellent choice and quality of cleansers, because historically there they pay great attention to clean skin. Therefore, I found the perfect wash from a Korean manufacturer and today I want to talk about my favorite - smoothing cleansing foam for washing
Cremorlab white bloom foam cleanser
Why I like her so much:
1) The foam deeply cleanses, leaving the effect of “breathing” skin, while not overdrying the face
2) Delivers tactile and olfactory pleasures during the washing process: an intelligent aroma of white flowers and creamy fine foam ... a hedonist's holiday!
3) Does not irritate the eyes
4) It easily foams and rinses well from the face in water of any temperature and hardness
5) Good composition without SLSGlycerin, Myristic Acid, Water, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Potassium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauric Acid, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, PEG-40 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Tragate, PEG-100 Stearate, Fragrance -14M, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Cellulose, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Lilium Candidum Flower Water, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Prunus Domestica Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit / Leaf Extract, Prunus Serrulata Flower Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Onsen -Sui, Trisodium EDTA, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide 3, Ethylhexylglycerin
7) Very economical consumption at an adequate cost. One tube is enough for me for about 6 months, but there is a nuance ...
I see no reason to use a deep cleansing face wash such as this foam in the morning. In the morning it is better to cleanse the skin easily and the product should have a moisturizing and brightening effect - ideally with vitamin C or with rose water. Therefore, I use this foam only in the evening, when you need to thoroughly cleanse the skin from the “scored” and “smeared” for the day. So my consumption is calculated from the application 1 time per day.
Everything is known in comparison, so let's briefly tell you how Cremorlab differs from other cleansers that I had in full and the action of which I remember, then:
1) La Mer gel
- very close in action, only La Mer has more pronounced hydration, but the “price-quality” ratio is better for Cremorlab
2) Foam for dry skin from O Hui
- indecently named Korean does not leave a feeling of a breathing face and cleanses less thoroughly - after its regular use, the skin becomes more oily and clogs faster
3) Origins Ginzing Refreshing Scrub Cleanser
- American cleans less deeply and is better suited for morning use
foams are also decent, but less soft in cleansing properties, so they can dehydrate the skin over time.
5) Uriage Xemose gentle cleansing syndet
cream gel is very delicate and does not leave the feeling of perfectly cleansed and “breathing” skin, as the Korean does, although - in fact - the Frenchman cleanses well
6) Clarins cotton foam
is a nightmare for my skin that caused clogging of pores on the fourth day of use
7) Holy Land Alpha Complex Cleanser
- the Israeli bestseller turned out to be too delicate and not understood by me. After him, I want to wash my face again ... Cremorlab ...
In general, comparing Cremorlab foam with other means, I decided that it is very similar in format and effect to La Mer The Cleansing foam ... only a Korean costs 3 times cheaper ...Conclusions:
Shelf life - more than a year (2 tubes and now I will proceed to the third)
Price - about 1900 rubles
Rating - 5+
It seems that I am "hooked" on this foam. It is perfectly balanced in terms of moisturizing and cleansing for my skin, prone to dehydration and - horror - to clog pores.
I hope this foam will be on sale for a long time because I plan to buy it many, many more times